Ain't No Thang Chicken Wang


Landscapers of America, I implore you, STOP THROWING YOUR CHICKEN WING CARCASSES IN THE BUSHES!

Ripley can sniff one of these puppies out in a heartbeat and he inevitably ingests one, smacks his lips and throws up a few hours later. Eventually I'm afraid this innocent little wing carcass will cost me a whole lot more in a vet bill.

This is yet another thing about Florida that I despise. There are landscapers everywhere, at all times, causing a ruckus. Unfortunately we live in a tropical environment which requires constant taming. And while I sympathize with their need to take a siesta and eat lunch in the shade of our bushes, I am going to wring the neck of the next sombrero clad head I see tossing a chicken carcass on our property.

No freaking bueno amigos....entiendes???

Comments

Popular Posts