Call Me Flash...Flash Gordon

That's right folks, I did my long run tonight. A scenic 4 miles through Wellington horse country (and partial hood). Because we told Jenn and Tommy we would me them for dinner at 7:30 I had to really hustle! I am quite proud to say I completed 4 miles in under 50 minutes. 49:50 to be exact. I made it home in time to take about a 5 minute shower and hustle off to the Mac Grill where a glass (um 2) of Chianti and a Margarita pizza made it all worth it (thanks for waiting J & T)! Onward and upward! We are nearing a 10K and for the first time I really feel progress. 2 miles is a breeze, 3 is doable and 4 was tough, but we'll get there! And you'd better be running Allison, because I DO NOT want to be suffering alone! And my wedding dress better fit awesome...or else.

Comments

Popular Posts