Just Sayin'

The inherent risk of putting yourself (and your bad days) out there on the blogosphere is that everyone has something to say to you about it later. You know it must have sounded really bad when you get those "talk you down off the ledge" phone calls. Your bad mood also gets pointed out to you a LOT, like immediately following said post.

Everyone has a bad day. We women don't want someone to solve our problems, we just want to lay it all out there and get a good hearty vent in. Life isn't always puppy dogs and rainbows and we know that. Blogging is entirely for entertainment purposes. My husband said to me, "Your blog today was really funny!". He gets me. That's why I married him. So yes, I'm a little bitter about living in the state-that-must-not-be-named (Harry Potter reference), but we will get out of here eventually. And until then, I'll probably continue to have the occasional vent (humor intended) and move on. No need to speculate on my sanity or my mood-me and all the other personalities are doing just fine. I was just sayin'.

Comments

Popular Posts