Red Hot Heels, Oh My!

Adorable. Hot. Vegas.

I haven't purchased these beauts yet because I haven't determined if I'm actually able to walk in them. I'm a flats girl. Happily in my comfort zone out of the stratosphere. These strike fear into my heart and longing in my soul.

I put these magic slippers onto my tootsies last night at the mall and the other ladies trying on shoes commented how fabulous they were. "Just like Vegas birthday shoes should be!" I said. And then (dramatic pause) the inevitable happened. I fell over. True story. "Whoops!" I said, "Not sure how these are going to hold up after a few drinks!"

Sigh. What's a bi-ped to do? Why was I born a flat-aholic....is this nature or nurture? Perhaps I should do some ankle exercises?
I need Carrie Bradshaw, and fast.

Comments

Popular Posts