The Vent

Some days are better than others I suppose, but I just can't hold this in today. In lieu of posting how much I hate this effing state in my status update on the FB, I thought I would just do a quick blog post (lucky you).

I hate that everyone else's time is more important than mine.

I hate that in a completely empty parking lot someone parks in the space next to me and sits to eat their lunch (this is irrational, but it still infuriates me).

I hate that people drive in the HOV lane with only one person and never get caught.

I hate that people weave in and out of traffic.

I hate the following car makes and want to ram them and/or key them (even more so if you park like an entitled A-Hole): Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Land Rover.

I hate that people honk before the light even turns green.

I hate Jersey accents.

I hate waiting in absurd lines for a meal/groceries/bank/insert anything here from the months November through May.

I hate that no matter how polite I am to service people, they grunt/groan/moan/ignore in response.

I hate accessory dogs that behave worse than my 95 lb dog but are "precious" and "cute" to everyone else.

I hate ambulance chasing attorneys who make $10 million dollars more than I do a year for being A-holes.

I hate gas prices, milk prices and insurance prices. Hell, everything is expensive.

I hate the lack of originality in food choices (read: no local places).

I hate South Beach Spring Break.

Ok. I'm good. For now. Coming back from vacation just brings home even more that there are so many better places to live in this great country. Sorry to my Florida friends, but if I live here much longer I am going to need medication. Bad day. Bad week. Bad state.

Hmph.

Comments

Popular Posts