Yo! (Ga) (Gurt)


Don't ask about the title. I don't really know what I'm talking about. In fact this entire blog post may very well just end up being a stream of consciousness
post. Good idea, let's try that. I'm lacking any true motivation for blogging lately. So let's try to get out of this slump. This is how the guys with the PHD's get paid after all. They say "Yoga" you say:

Yogurt. Hence my title. Yo what's up. What are some other things that start with yo! Onions make me cry. I'm only saying that because Omar is sauteing them right now. He said to tell everyone he's a good cook. He's a good cook. What else can I find in my brain? Oh! My blood pressure. Still pre-hypertensive but it's lower. Hence Yoga. Yogurt. Yoga is hard. I think I sweat in there. I worry about what to wear to yoga. I bought vitamins today. I wanted gummies, but they don't have any with iron. Boo Walgreens. I want vitamins to eradicate the snotty feeling from my head.

{timeout for O to show me a video of a motorcycle crash}

Whoa. That sucks. Motorcycles are dangerous. I like paddle boarding. Gas is too expensive, that's probably why people are riding motorcycles. I wonder why I put a paddle board in the middle of that thought. I don't feel like going to yoga. I could possibly eat some yogurt. All my thoughts return to the chicken noodle soup O is cooking for me. Then back to Yoga. Then back to yogurt. Sigh in my head.

Did this confuse anyone else? Good. That's what stream of consciousness is for. That's why docs make the big bucks. That's why I don't make the big bucks. My head feels emptier. I promise to do better next time.

Comments

Popular Posts