{un} Motivation


Ugh. It feels like the wicked witch of Woodmill Pond (our Florida HOA pres) is having an extremely undesired effect on my psyche.  Typically I attack life with a fair amount of happy-go-luckiness, but currently I just feel like a squashed banana peel in the road.  I can find virtually no motivation for reading, blogging, exercising, gardening, etc. because I'm using all of my college educated brain cells to figure out how to fight this battle.  I am not a fighter.  I am a Pisces. My whole aura is built on happily-ever-afters.  I radiate "can't we all just get along" sparkles from my pores. 

Sparing you from the lengthy story - just know that this "person" (quote usage because I'm not entirely convinced she has a soul) has for some reason decided to make our life hell.  She has denied the renewal of our current tenant and is hell-bent on ensuring we do not re-rent.  This, by the way, is what happens when you stand up to adult bullies.  I would love to see Dr. Phil sink his teeth into this crazy woman because she needs psychotherapy for real.  In fact, I'm getting off this blog and writing the Dr. Phil show - that is if I can muster the energy.

How do you deal with irrational people who do things out of vengeance? I haven't the first clue because I don't even think that way.  I don't want to play her game or engage in her childish ridiculousness.  What choice do you have when someone threatens your livelihood, your home?

                                                          This is what I feel like doing

This is what I should feel like doing:


What I'm actually doing:


I need a winning lottery ticket, a pro-bono lawyer or a bottle of wine because this fall is shaping up to be one for the books.  And not in a good way.

Comments

  1. Totally feel your pain on life in general. Hitting so many life roadblocks lately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts