If I was a lottery winner and stay at home wife...champagne dreams on a beer budget

Notice I said stay at home WIFE not stay at home MOM.  My champagne dreams don't include any ankle biters yet.  This $500 million lotto does have my head in the clouds though...

I would ...

pay off everything (maybe even some things for lucky family members)
work out every day and pay a personal trainer
"volunteer" instead of "work"
hire someone to clean my house and cook (sometimes)
have a mountain house, beach house and exotic location house
paint my house
screen in my porch
fence my yard
finish my basement
(or maybe just build my dream home with all of the above already included)
write a book
update my closet
travel more
give a large chunk of change to Wounded Warrior Project and The Humane Society
shop at Publix instead of 3 different stores for the best deals
read more
eat at "foodie" restaurant every weekend
go to Vegas
furnish my home top to bottom in Restoration Hardware and Anthropologie

There's probably much more, but that ain't so much to ask right?  My work travels take me across the state line to Florida tomorrow where I will be lottery ticket hunting.  Good luck to all you players out there.  If you win and share with me, I will return the favor :)




Comments

Popular Posts