These Are A Few of My Favorite Things....

Ok, so I pretty much told you all what I got for Christmas in my last post, but I thought I would do a more detailed "photo" tour for you of a few things I am seriously crushing on right now (Christmas presents included).

The Kindle Paperwhite

Take the actual product tour here

Seriously amazing.  The light is so subtle and also adjustable for different light in various places. The main reason I do not want to use a Kindle Fire or i-Pad for reading is the back lighting.  It's hard to read in daylight and harder on my eyes.  This is still the perfection of the Kindle's e-ink with all the ease of a more advanced touch screen than before.  Smiles.

Gucci Premier Perfume

Explore here


I am not really a girly girl or a "perfume" person.  But, I really like the idea of having a signature scent.  And let's face it - who doesn't feel great about themselves when they spritz on an enticing scent.  According to the description by Gucci:
 "Inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour, it is an invitation to embrace one's own red carpet moment. A sophisticated woody musky fragrance, top notes of bergamot and blackberry, heart notes of orange blossom and musk, base notes of patchouli and sandalwood."

Love, love, love AND love. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch in white

Buy MJ watches here

Large, heavy and classic white.  What's not to love?! O always picks the best adornments doesn't he?  Like this:

Oval Right Hand Ring in Black Onyx



More smiles.

Additionally, I have to do a little bragging about my mall finds today.  Banana Republic was having a ridiculous sale.  Extra 40% all sale items.  And, I never, ever, EVER do this but signing up for the Banana Republic card was another 15% and using the card was another 10%.  Can you even keep up with all the savings??  Barely, right?  I scored this adorable coat regularly priced $250.00 for a paltry sum of $89.  Not to mention the great pair of cords and three sweaters.  My total was in the neighborhood of $177.  My savings was nearly $200.  Winning. 

Banana Republic Coat in Plaid

Buy here if you want to be my twin.

I also scored a pair of Gap Long & Leans for $19.  I mean the only cheaper way out of the stores today would have been by theft, which it practically was.  More smiles.

Here's hoping all of your post-Christmas shopping put you in a great mood as well! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts